Who is Me...

My photo
Cedar City, Utah, United States
Well, much has changed since the beginning of this blog! Married, 2 years (happily), and completed two associate degrees after spending a year back in Indiana. Now working on bachelor degree (2 of them as well) one in General Studies from Indiana University, and one in Fine Arts at Southern Utah University. Love Cedar City, but surprises ahead!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mama Bair

I love Hurricane.  It was the Lord's will that we move here.  My roomies and I are really enjoying the beauty that surrounds us, but more than that I love the ward, the leaders, and the people of Hurricane.  We are in 14th ward.  What ward is your brother in?  Take care and "he'll be home soon Mama."

1 comment:

  1. The picture is beautiful! Jared is doing well, lactose intolerant, and dealing with it. It is my Uncle and Aunt that live in Hurricane. Delos and Judy Elison, they are wonderful and I hope that you get to know them.

    ReplyDelete