Who is Me...

My photo
Cedar City, Utah, United States
Well, much has changed since the beginning of this blog! Married, 2 years (happily), and completed two associate degrees after spending a year back in Indiana. Now working on bachelor degree (2 of them as well) one in General Studies from Indiana University, and one in Fine Arts at Southern Utah University. Love Cedar City, but surprises ahead!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wow, Been Awhile....

Talk about neglectful.  I have not blogged in forever until I received the Davis email with their new blog from Russia!  Ron & Cheryl are serving in Russia and I hope to be volunteering in the temple very soon.  OK, on with life. When I started this blog I was living in Ft. Wayne Indiana.  It is hard to believe I have been here in Utah for almost a year now.  I am please to say it has been worth it.  I miss my kids, and grand kids, but the weather is phenomenal and the mountains are majestic and beautiful.  We have "singles" wards here and believe me we are all single...that is totally fun.  I find myself making bread to work off frustration. Seems like I make lots of bread and give it away to the neighbors.  I enjoy grinding my own wheat and being rather Mormonish here.  I can use my home storage ideas and actually shop for it because we all do it in Utah so #10 cans are a staple here and everyone knows what ShelfRelilance means.  The year is nearly over and wow, much happened, but where did this year go?

No comments:

Post a Comment